Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Heavy Gear "Big Brothers"

Here again! I had some troubles with my internet connection the last 10 days, so I got time to keep some shots of other heavy gear stuff.
Big ones too!
They come all from Japan, some from Kotobukiya, some from Square Enix (the smaller ones).
All are out of production pieces from two main video games : Front Mission 3 and 4 and the Armored Core series.
I' ve put some figures from AT-43 for comparison as these are non scale Mechs. But I think they can be used successfully with 28 mm and the smaller ones with 15 mm too.
I bought the big ones several years ago after I played Front Mission 3 on Playstation 2.
I liked so much these mechs (called Wanzers in the game, i.e. wandering panzers) that when discovered they were sold by Kotobukiya, a Japanese company, I had to owe one, or two, or more!
Here are the first two, same model with different colors, named Grilex or Grille Sechs on the game (actually the ones I prefer).




Second is the Meredin M1 type, with a blue/sand color and third ... sorry, I don't remember the name, with green camo look.





The next two are smaller so I added a third picture with a big one and a 28 mm figure so you can compare them and see the difference (btw the two are the same type of wanzer, the smaller one an updated version of Grilex from Front Mission 4).
First is the Zenith Rev, the wanzer of the hero from Front Mission 3, the second is the updated Grilex, from FM 4.


The last one is from Armored Core game (sorry no name here), the weapon is not one of their, I unfortunately lost them, but it has a look i really like in this pose.


And finally a "family" picture :  the "big brothers" toghether, with their interchangeable gear.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment